A Simple and Delicious Summer Dish - Zucchini Basil Pasta with Marinated Tomatoes
- 1 heaped cup of small Tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon finely minced Garlic
- Handful of Basil, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt + pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (optional)
- 1 medium Zucchini
- Handful of Pine Nuts
In a small bowl, combine the halved tomatoes, vinegar, garlic, basil, salt and pepper. Toss lightly to combine and set aside for 10 minutes or so.
Using a julienne peeler or mandoline, slice the zucchini into long strands. Another easy way to make zucchini noodles is by using a tool called a spiralizer. Place them in your serving bowl. Add the marinated tomatoes and other ingredients and mix. Garnish the top of the dish with some extra basil and pine nuts. Enjoy!